This extensive park of over 300 acres, was laid out in the 1970s, formerly Newbold Comyn Farm, it was acquired by Leamington Corporation in 1943. The northern half is an 18 hole pay and play golf course and the southern half provides for informal recreation, sport and wildlife. The old farmhouse is now a pub, the Newbold Comyn Arms and the Leisure Centre has a 33 metre swimming pool, childrens fun pool, Pyramids fitness suite, cafe and other facilities. Newbold Comyn has extensive paths, tracks and woodland rides ideal for dogs, but please clear up after your dog. Public footpath links to Offchurch and a riverside walk to Leamington and Warwick. There is a shared foot and cycle paths link to Radford Road, Campion Hills and the town centre and a horse riding route and field. Part of the Leam Valley local nature reserve there is a wetland area with bird hide, woodland, meadow and riverbank habitats. For the youngsters there is boarding, blading and skating at the new purpose built area near Observation Hill car park, along with kite and model aircraft flying.